The artist deadline was meant to this Friday, but I am very sure that's not going to be the case. I've scheduled my unity stuff so that I do a lot of the level building ad prop import at a later date and will instead focus my efforts into the save and inventory functions.
I'm a little concerned about this leaving me with too little time to best set up props in unity, but it's better for me to wait and have a less stressed art team than push it and have people decide not to try and hand something over at all. In the case of Dean and I we need to work on art projects between now and the deadline anyway due to not having any other projects but unity. As the 2nd years on my team also need to hand things over for Lurchers they're quite pressed for time at the moment so I understand waiting.
I'm moving the deadline to the 10th, the same as the animators deadline, and hope to get better results.
No comments:
Post a Comment