We had our weekly meeting yesterday and I've requested everyone give me a schedule of how they plan to spend their next 2 weeks when it comes to the project. This'll allow me to look over everyone's time and double check that it fits into the Unity Team's time so that everything can be implamented before the deadline.
The deadline for all assets is the 10th for animation and the 3rd for art (though I will try and get anything given to me after the 3rd in engine, I just can't guarantee it due to needing to share the file between the 3 of us).
Looking forward to making sure everything fits in in the next 3 weeks. Everyone's put a lot of effort into this project and now all we've got to do it make sure it goes into the engine and is playable by the deadline =) ('all' we've got to do...)
No comments:
Post a Comment