I've changed a lot of the puzzles around since I last spoke about them.
I've made it so you go to the harp puzzle first, as I feel it's one fo the strongest puzzles so the player should encounter it first to set the tone. I've cut out the dragon puzzle as it was getting too diffucilt for the player to actually tell what they were meant to do. So now the summer level puzzles go harppuzzle > slider puzzle > find the key to the boss fight.
In the winter area I've moved it so the statue one is NOT in the maze, as this made both the maze and the puzzle so frustrating that they were not enjoyable at all. Now the tstaue puzzle is first, then the lamp puzzle, followed by the maze which leads to the level boss.
Need to tighten up the puzzles so the players actually need to complete them and there's a good sense of how to do the puzzles, but I feel this is a much better layout than before.
No comments:
Post a Comment