Friday, 22 March 2013

Meeting 08

Last meeting before Easter, and the blocking deadline today, so today's meeting has focused a lot on looking at the rough animations and discussing the way the game is going to be constructed.

I showed some of my tree stuff off. I had two tree designs I was fleeting between so I asked the team to choose which one worked best. I will continue with the more foresty alpha plane version, though I am probably going to have to make the trees bigger to cope with the problems I've been having with the alpha planes looking very flat in the game. The main issue here is not using so many that it damages the fps having so many alpha planes. I also created a start screen and a way of integrating cut-scenes for the game, which Jess will be designing while I do the scripting for it.

Dean modeled some awesome looking books, and is going to create a few high res versions which I can make much bigger if I need it. Suggested putting some percedral cellaur noise on the centaur  Suggested putting an engraving on the fae's forehead, as the shape seems to be begging for it.

Matt has finished all of his block outs for the deadline today, though has graciously agreed to take on board another centaur death animation as at the moment we only have one, which will replace his centaur taunt. This animation block should be finished by early next week.

Joe has finished all his animation blocks, Matt and Joe work together to make sure that the attacks that they are producing work together. He has created an animation tree for the fae this week so we had something gameplay wise to show for the sweatbox.

Emily has continued working on her game animations, and will have all of her blocks handed in by the end of the day. Animations looking good.

Rachel has started all her blocks and should have them done by the end of the day.

Jess has continued working on her statue stuff, and making sure she's up to date with business stuff.

Animation Blocks not being handed in today 
Centaur Death (Matt)
Dragon Death ( Hollie)
Bark Basher Death (Hollie)
Dragon Take Off (Rachel)
Dragon Landing (Rachel)



No comments:

Post a Comment