Friday, 1 February 2013

Meeting 02

Meeting two of out weeklies!

Ruth's Work
The dragon is done and mostly out of my hands now, as I've handed it over to Joe to do the rigging and skinning on. I smashed together this texture in zbrush to explore some other ideas on how the dragon might look. Feedback was atm the sun around the eye looks too big, and much too much like a tattoo or painting than like natural markings. It has been suggested that the eye could have a little sun in instead, which I like the idea of. So I'm going to continue playing with that theme.


Feedback on the trees was generally good, just need to take that back into max to optimize them.


Dean's Work
Dean's pretty much at the deadline for his centaur now, so it's just picking up on a few things. Looking at the bulk on his legs, to check that they look right for the size.

Joe's Work
Started the dragon rig, as got... x far...


No comments:

Post a Comment