Friday, 25 January 2013

Meeting 01

Today was our first weekly meeting. We are using these meetings so that there's a time each week which we all get to see each others work, feedback, and know what's going on. One of the reasons I think they are going to be so useful is they will stop any 'nasty surprises' in finding out something was 'wrong', as we'll constantly be around and able to feedback early enough, before critical points.

Currently the only work being done is animations on the little girl (as Joe and I finished the work on her over the past few weeks, so she's out first thing.), and Dean and I working on our characters. Dean's working on the centaur, and I'm working on the dragon.

Feedback I received on the dragon was basically keep working on it, and some further hammering out how the wings we're going to work, and advising that I changed the position of the legs. Also looking at if his wings were too big? Or too small? 

Feedback Dean received was mostly consider the silohette of the centaur a little more, we're his legs too long/toothin/something?

Feedback given on Emily's animations was just considering how to get the right feel out of the animation, and re-going over how this animation will be used, so hopefully that's cleared up.

Joe requested that I gave him the outlines of the ruins I was working on so he could better include that into his animation, so there should be less tweaks when it's taken into engine.

Hollie has got some wonderful work done on her little girl intro, which will be at the start of the game. Most of the advise was be a bit careful about the arm and clipping, and Joe gave some advice on how to deal with some of the bugging wrist twists.

No one else has any project work on the project atm, but I felt that this was a good start to the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment